Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
Transcript of Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
By default, the cells of every new spreadsheet are always the same size. Once you begin entering information into your spreadsheet, it's easy to customize rows and columns to better fit your data.
Please watch the video below
In this lesson, you'll learn how to change the height and width of rows and columns, and how to insert, move, delete, and freeze them.
You'll also learn how to wrap and merge cells.
Click the link below to return to the course