Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Edmodo for Beginners
Transcript of Edmodo for Beginners
The Digital Classroom Space
Let's Get started!
Teacher Sign Up
Creating Your Profile:
Go to Account, Settings to add a
Connect with colleagues, join communities and find resources for your library
Decide what types of email updates you want to receive!
Teacher sign up
Student sign up
CHS - 0nybct
CMS - h1r3yw
Village - i3dl96
Silver Strand - 5uf4t1
Palm - bm7gkp
Once signed in you can claim your URL:
1. Create and take a screen shot
2. Save as JPEG
3.Upload a photo (browse)
Completing Your Profile
Your Digital Classroom Space
Join or Create Group
Getting Started PD
For teachers of multiple classes consider volume of monitoring issues
Goup Codes can be changed at any time
Digital Classroom Features
Discover: Wealth of Resources
1. Partnership for 21st Century Skills framework
2. Project-based/problem-based learning
3. STEM principles
1. Digital Citizens
2. Great interface for inquiry projects that require research and web designed group tasks
3. Student Centered: creation and innovation from their perspectives