Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Looking Back
(and at the road ahead)
2014 was full of exciting news
MoCo Arts Corridor Partnership kickoff event & growing visibility
Successful Teen Arts Festival & Art Ed awards
A new, focused message connecting arts & community
A new strategic plan... and a brand-new office space!
New partnerships & opportunities
Workshops & Events
Film Premieres & Receptions
Teen Arts Festival 2014
Coming up March 19th & 20th
Registration closes January 29th
MoCo Arts Corridor Partnership News
A new strategic plan & community focus
100 workshops & art experiences
2 amazing days and one opening reception at Brookdale Community College
Teen Arts Festival 2015
In partnership with NJ Transit, a 45,000 piece seat drop in November
Ads targeted at tourism outlets placed in NJ Travel Guide, with 430,000 copies distributed
Ads in Spark Marketing's "Visit Monmouth" Guide, with 50,000 copies printed
More promotions planned for spring 2015... stay tuned for emails!
MoCo promotions in 2014:
Our Big Move!
Opportunities to Connect
Speaking of Workshops...
Together, we build a stronger Monmouth Arts
We work hard to get the word out
about your hard work
Are you a member yet?
Do you have ideas for using our new space?
* Starting Jan. 31, we will be partnering with Red Bank River Center to create additional office hours.
Come see for yourself, & let us know what you think!
Share your thoughts...
more to come...
* We have our first Monmouth Arts member exhibition up in our office gallery . Check it out!