Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Professional Learning Community
Transcript of Professional Learning Community
a. What do we want each student to learn?
b. How will we know when each student has learned it?
c. How will we respond when a student experiences
difficulty in learning?
-Timely (identify quickly).
-Based on intervention (not remediation).
-Directive (not optional and systematic).
A Culture of Collaboration
What is the next level?
There is always a
A Focus on Results
Evaluate our effectiveness based on
Created by Jason Edwards, based on
What Is a Professional Learning Community?
by Richard DuFour
May 2004 | Volume 61 | Number 8
Schools as Learning Communities Pages 6-11
Barth, R. (1991). Restructuring schools: Some questions for teachers and principals. Phi Delta Kappan, 73(2), 123–128.
Marzano, R. (2003). What works in schools: Translating research into action. Alexandria, VA: ASCD.