Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scientific Notation Prezi
Transcript of Scientific Notation Prezi
4.56 x 10^11 :) Alexa's uncle told us that there are 986,000,000 germs on a pencil, 2,580,000,000 on a book, 67,580,000 germs on a notebook, 97,863,000,000,000 germs on a chair and 3240000 on a piece of paper. He gave us these numbers in scientific notation. But we wanted to know what they were in standard form. Alexa and Kylee also wanted to find out how many germa were on a pencil, eraser, and stapler. he told us that there were 1.2 x 10^7 on a pencil 2.36 x 10^5 on an eraser, and 5.67 x 10^ 7 on a stapler. We wanted to know what those niumbersw were in standard form. Alexa's uncle said