Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Telework
Who can make use of teleworking
How does Telework work?
What does it mean for us?
Benefits of Telework
Telework is working regularly from a place other than the office, in most cases from a home office. It utilises information and communications technology to stay connected to colleagues and work systems.
If you don’t have to meet your customers and you don’t need special items and to make big part of your job you need computer, probably it can be for you.
Every experience of telework will differ depending on the work activity and the kinds of information and communications technology (ICT) used. ICT provides teleworkers with a range of tools aimed at providing a similar work experience as when in the office.
Businesses, governments and community organizations are already using telework successfully. Experience shows that Telework can deliver a broad range of benefits to individuals, employers, and the country as a whole.
It's a small change that can make a big difference over time.
Telework is facilitated by tools such as groupware, virtual private networks, conference calling, videoconferencing, virtual call center and Voice over IP (VOIP).
You can work where you want!
what is it and who can make use of it?
how does telework work?
benefits of teleworking
For employers, the benefits can include:
• Reductions in operational costs, increases in the level of productivity, and a driver for innovation
• Improved recruitment and retention outcomes, particularly when telework is implemented to help overcome skill shortages caused by geographical barriers
• A reduction in absenteeism associated with short term staff family issues and through improving work/life balance for staff.
For employees, the benefits can include:
• Increased job satisfaction and improved work life balance
• Financial savings and a reduction in the stress caused by daily commuting
• The ability to remain in a regional or rural community rather than relocating in order to find work
• The potential to keep your job if you move house, further away from your office
More general benefits to the community can be realised through:
• Increased workforce participation
• Reductions in greenhouse gas emissions, traffic congestion and fuel consumption associated with commuting.
Thank you for your attention