Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 1.
What task does the robot perform? What human function or task does this robot simulate?
It can turn on light switches, open doors, carry objects, open beverages, and push carts. Also it can go into hazardous areas, disarm bombs, and fight fires.
2. What task does the robot perform? What human function or task does this robot simulate?
It has 57 degrees of freedom
3. Does the robot have an end effector? If so, is the robotic end effector multi-functional? If so, what other tasks can it perform?
Yes, a simulation of the human hand, it can grab thing, open things
4. How is the robot taught to perform its task?
It can comprehend respond to phrases, and simple voice commands.
5. What sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors?
Speed sensors, and gyroscopic sensors sense the position of its body and the speed its going at. Floor surface sensors and ultra-sonic sensors increase its ability to interact with its environment. Joint angle sensors, and six axis force sensors sense its power.
6. Name some advantages and disadvantages of using a robot to complete this task.
Some advantages are people don’t have to do the work, some more are companies don’t have to pay robots. But some disadvantages would be fewer jobs for humans.
7. Describe the impact that this robot has had or could have on its intended audience.
It could show people the advantages and disadvantages of having a robot work for you
8. What type of jobs/careers can this robot create to provide employment for people?
Jobs it can create are more engineers to work on building and improving it.
9. Predict and explain how this robot may be altered to perform more or different tasks in the future.
It can be altered to be more portable so that it can go to other countries to perform tasks in other places