Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Victimization
Friend died in my arms
Urinated on in shower
Cut the tip of my finger off
Mother has cancer
Girlfriend cheated on me
Boyfriend threatened to kill me
Almost hit by car
Crashed my Dad's car
Daughter sexually assaulted by her grandfather
6 to 16
What are the various reactions you might expect from crime victims?
What are the various types of criminal activity that might lead you to meet with a victim?
What factors might account for different reactions from crime victims?
Is a victim's emotional response to a crime a good method to assess the honesty of the victim's report?
How should an officer respond to a crime victim?
Wisconsin Chapter 950
Family pet poisoned
Was told I have cancer
Lost my job and then my house