Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Come Fly With Me.
Transcript of Come Fly With Me.
The main food concerns when travelling to Sudan are water based foods such as salads, these water based foods may not have been cleaned in clean water because the 40% of the water there is not clean.`
The water issues that have arisen in sudan are 42% of them have no access to clean water and 36% have no toilets. Only one in five children lives to the age of five. “An average home in the west uses over 100 gallons of water each day. In contrast, an entire African family uses about five gallons of water each day. Just one flush of a toilet in the West uses more water than most Africans have to perform an entire day’s washing, cleaning, cooking and drinking.
Degradation: A type of organic chemical reaction in which a compound is converted into a simpler compound. Deforestation: The act or process of removing trees from or clearing a forest. Desertification: The transformation of arable or habitable land to desert,
as by a change in climate or destructive land use.