Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MS photo scavenger hunt
Transcript of MS photo scavenger hunt
Photo Scavenger Hunt Why? What? Who? Where? When? Any middle school student take pictures of yourself, your classmates, your teachers. . . AT SCHOOL
(just ask permission before taking pictures during class) Next week!!!!
Submit your pictures by Friday, March 26 using the link on the QMIS homepage Because the yearbook needs more good pictures of middle schoolers. . .and this way, you can have some choice in the pictures we use! Categories 1) What happens when the teacher’s not looking
2)Drama, drama, drama
3)The best part of middle school is. . .
4)“What I learned today”
5)You never know what will happen during Electives
6)You know you’re in middle school when. . .
Talk to Miss Shimer You as a middle school will vote for the winners in each category after Spring Break.
Winners will be featured in the yearbook!