Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Safety Management Systems Memory Jogger 2
Transcript of The Safety Management Systems Memory Jogger 2
2. Initial Risk Assessment
4. Risk Control
5. Root Cause Analysis
6. Long-Term Correction
7. Monitor/Close Stay competitive in a world of instant communication, and technological advancement.
Meet or exceed customer expectations while maintaining a cost-competitive position.
These CQI tools provide a systematic, organization-wide approach for continuous improvement of all processes that deliver quality products and services. This is the strategy that many organizations are adopting to meet today's challenges and beyond. Developed in Partnership with
DTI Training International The Safety Management
Systems Memory Jogger 2 Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning These tools are imperative in any industry, including:
- Manufacturing Implement SMS using the principles of Quality Assurance 7 Step