Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Recodifying Shakespeare's _The Tempest_
Transcript of Recodifying Shakespeare's _The Tempest_
with the help of Dr. Stephen Wolfram,the amazing Summer School instructors, employees of Wolfram, Stephen Wolfram's son and my fellow students. New Kind of Science Summer School is now
Wolfram Summer School: http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool/ Make the play
into music I naturally graphed the play into sub-scenes in my thought the first time I read it. I do this so when I think about the play it is easier for me to compare and contrast my ideas. I consider this akin to cellular atomata programming.
It was very gratifying that my thought process is interesting and that considering the process
itself sprung new ideas.