Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who was Confucius?
Transcript of Who was Confucius?
Do Now - Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Hello Scholars! Match the Chinese
compare and contrast
Buddhism and Confucianism by citing evidence from two informative texts.
2) SWBAT argue which philosophy (Buddhism or Confucianism) had a greater impact on Chinese society.
VP - Marketing
Which philosophy (way of thinking) might have affected Chinese Society more?
Pair Share - Write answers under Do Now
famous Chinese philosopher (thinker) who was born in 551 BCE.
He created rules for how people should treat one another.
Pass Back Exit Tickets
Make Ups tomorrow after school!
2. MOVABLE TYPE
6. WOODBLOCK PRINTING
A. Newspapers & playing cards
B. More sea voyages
C. Different type of warfare
D. Spread of knowledge across the world for first time
E. Easier to print
1. What are the main tenets (beliefs) of Buddhism?
2. Why did Buddhism appeal to people?