Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparing "To Kill A Mockingbird" to "The Help"
Transcript of Comparing "To Kill A Mockingbird" to "The Help"
By: Kristine Rebugio
& Talisa Gallegos
December 09, 2013
To Kill A Mockingbird & The Help
Comparison of Characters
Aibileen & her community to the "colored" people of Maycomb County & Calpurnia:
-No voice (couldn't speak up for themselves.)
-Judged by the color of their skin.
-Lived in a seperate community.
-Seperated from white people.
Comparison of Themes & Quotes:
Comparison of Morals:
"Equality is the number one rule for living peacefully"
Comparison of Plots:
Comparison of Setting:
(How they live)
-Regina Skeeter to Scout Finch:
-Had nothing against anyone of -Different race
-Understood that there was 2 -sides to every story
-Very intelligent for being so young.
-Colored people separated living areas.
-White people had decent living areas.
Skeeter & Scout/Jem both had calming areas to go to. (tree.)
"Never judge a book by its cover."
"Am i gonna believe all the bad things people say today?" - Constantine
" Looking after babies is what I do" - Aibeleen
Both end up with good intentions