Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why Do Humans Breathe? By Irrvin
Transcript of Why Do Humans Breathe? By Irrvin
Why Do Humans Breathe?
Humans breathe because we need oxygen to survive and our cells inside us need oxygen to asorb energy from the food we eat
What Happens First?
Firstly when you breathe you take in oxygen and air inside your lungs. Nest the oxygen you breathe gets picked up by your new bloodcells going in from your heart.
Why Can't You Hold Your Breath Forever?
A gas called carbon dioxide is a waste product by your cells. It goes inside your lungs ready to breathed out. This is what you breathe out and it is dangerous to hold it in because it builds up inside your lungs. This is why you can't hold your breath forever.