Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dr. Stone's Scale of Evil
Michael Roberts IIIon 28 August 2013
Transcript of Dr. Stone's Scale of Evil
The Scale of Evil
Dr. Stone's scale of Evil has 22 levels, and these levels indicate how evil and psychotic a person is when ranked on this scale. 1 being the least evil and psychotic, wile 22 is the most evil and psychotic.
What Defines Being Psychotic
Being psychotic doesn't necessarily mean a person is a crazed killer, nor that they were made into one. Every 1 out of 100 people are born psychotic, but most of these psychopaths are almost as normal as you and me. NEEDS CONTINUED LATER!!!