Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Quasi - Hair colour
Transcript of Quasi - Hair colour
is in between a semi and a permanant. It lasts longer than a semi but not as long as a permanant.
You need to do a skin test before you have a
adds shine to the hair.
It can last up to
and can cover grey.
Taking you through the motions of producing excellent results with the correct products & application.
hair colour generally has a pH of between 8.0 and 9.0. This causes a slight alkaline reaction to swell the cuticle and allows the colour to enter the cortex as well as
coating the outer layer of the cuticle.
Touch range is an example of Quasi products that are currently available.
It is essential the product is applied correctly.