Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Multimedia in cartography
Transcript of Multimedia in cartography
describing a parcel photographs
of used objects video of
current area Multimedia in cartography Mariana Danielová
TU Wien, 2013 with combination of different media knowledge is acquired through
various sense organs better understanding of
the mapped phenomena design principles
for multimedia learning Multiple representation principle - explanation in words and pictures Contiguity principle - present corresponding words and
pictures at the same time Split-Attention Principle - words as auditory narration Individual Differences Principle - principles are more important for:
low knowledge learners
high-spatial learner Wow! This is
new for us! Coherence Principle - use few rather than many extraneous
words and pictures