Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Canadian Government
New Democrats- 100
Independent Conservative- 1
Vacant- 3 Minister of National Defence
Minister of Indian and Northern Affairs
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Environment Minister The Legislative Branch is:
-Where the laws are created, voted on and made law
-done through two different houses
-decide what laws Canadians will live by The Judicial Branch Made up of all the different courts in Canada.
The highest is the Supreme Court of Canada. Courts hold every citizen of Canada equal under the law. Current Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper Canadian Cabinet Ministers following the 2011 Federal Election http://qwi.ki/h21qEg