Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"How-To" Make Cupcakes In Ice Cream Cones
Transcript of "How-To" Make Cupcakes In Ice Cream Cones
Brittany Pietras to get started: a quick video ingredients: 1 box Betty Crocker party rainbox chip cake mix water, vegetable oil, & eggs (measurements on box) 1-2 containers
of frosting And onto the baking! 1. heat oven to 350 degrees & place muffin tins in each of 24 muffin cups make cake batter as directed on box & bake for 15-20 minutes Cool completely & place cupcake into ice cream cone frost cupcake, so that it looks like soft serve ice cream sprinkle & decorate! Your cupcakes are finished! enjoy!