Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Italy
Italy is covered in mountains. Two of the mountain ranges are the Apennines and the Alps. Italy has a Mediterranean climate.
Italy has many natural resources such as coal, mercury, zinc, potash, fish, etc.
Italy's religion is 80% Roman Catholic and 20% Jewish and Muslim
The place of pizza and pasta, From the cathedrals in Rome, to the canals in Venice, the city on water, Italy is a place you would want to go.
Italy has a national holiday just like us called Republic day on June 2. Did you know that the Leaning Tower of Pisa is leaning because it was built on a foundation that could not support its wait?
I hope you learned a lot about Italy!
by: Catherine Karn
Government and Population
Italy's government is a democratic republic and has a population of 61.47 million people