Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fixed and variable costs to owning a car
Transcript of Fixed and variable costs to owning a car
Variable Operating costs depend on how much you drive your car, and how often it needs maintenance. Some of these variable operating costs include:
Buying Tires, a new battery, or other necessary components.
Paying for an oil change.
Buying gas for the car to run.
Variable Operating Costs
Fixed and Variable Costs to owning a car
With the fixed and variable operating costs, your car should run smoothly.
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Some fixed costs for having a car include:
Insurance of the car
Registration and License plate fees
Taxes on the car