Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Carrot/Egg/Coffee
Starts with a malleable heart but changes with heat...
...seems strong but weakened
Are you tough as a carrot but become soft with pressure and adversity?
Do you have a fluid spirit but after a disappointment or hardship, you become hardened and stiff?
When the hour is the darkest and trials are their greatest, do you elevate yourself to another level as with the bean changes the hot water, the very circumstance that brings the pain?
WHICH ARE YOU?
When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond?
Are you a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean?
The hotter the water the better the taste
Are you a carrot,
or a coffee bean?
From hard to soft...
Fragile...but hardened with boiling water...yet...
It changes the water!
If you are like the bean,
when things are at their worst,
you get better and change the situation around you...
Be like the coffee bean!
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way...