Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Oxygen
humans survive ? Eating Drinking Exercising ... The most important thing is ... Breathing ATMOSPHERE NITROGEN OXYGEN HYDROGEN CARBON DIOXIDE HYDRO SULFIDE Argon water vapor What does
the atmosphere contain? (discovered by Carl Wilhelm Scheele, Joseph Priestley and Antoine Lavoisier) Oxygen is a strong oxidant.
It can oxidize many
elements and compounds Oxygen's story Where is oxygen
in the Periodic Table? How many other elements are mentioned?
What elements can react with oxygen? What do we call
a compound of
oxygen and another element? at which ratio,
oxygen can make water
with hydrogen? Quizzes!!!! element number 8
(group VIA, period 2) 4 (He, Fe, Ba and H)
Oxygen can oxidize Fe, Ba and H oxide State 1 application of oxygen! 2 H atoms : 1 O atom
Fireworks or rocket fuel