Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Grand Theft Auto Five
Transcript of Grand Theft Auto Five
Types Of Learning
- Associating 2 things together.
- Like hearing a bell when eating. Until the bell triggers the same physical response that food would.
- When your behavior is controlled by the outcome.
- punishments or rewards
- Like getting money when you get an A and getting your phone taken away for an F
- Observing others and learning new behaviors through it.
- Like peer pressure
Learning In The Game
- Hearing a siren and automatically start running away
- Knowing to run from the cops because if you dont they will kill you and you will lose money
- When you complete a mission successfully and get money
- When you insure your good cars you can trash them and they come back to you.
- When you play with your friends they could teach you different hacks you didn't know before
Mariah Vassos 2-2
Former criminal, Micheal is in the witness protection program with his family. Living the same boring day over and over again. But when he meets Franklin, a talented rookie criminal, he asks for Micheal's help. Tempting him to come out of his retirement and giving him a way to feel alive again. However it may cost him his family, his sanity, his cover and his safety.
- Allowed me to explore my curiosity
- Reduced my stress
- Voilence leads to increased agression
- Other graphic content and language
- Could teach bad behahiour
- Time consuming
- Made me stressed again