Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Virus and Antivirus
Transcript of Virus and Antivirus
2. Avoid suspicious websites
3. Never Open Email Attachments Without Scanning Them First
4. Set up Automatic Scans
5. Watch Your Downloads
6. Stay Away From Cracked Software
7. Install a Firewall
8. Be prepared to Lock Down To prevent, detect and remove malware Types of viruses The ways viruses spread 1. Email attachments
2. Rogue Websites (untrusted website)
4. Infected Boot disks
5. Infected Software
6. Instant Messaging
7. From Mobile Devices How Viruses effect your computer a software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same Viruses are self-reproducing programs designed to move from computer to computer.
Terminates the computer it infects.
It damages the computer and makes it unusable Prevention/Solution 1.What do you do before opening an email?
2.Why antiviruses are important?
3.What is the virus program capable of? Reproducing itself
4.What does antiviruses do?
5.How many types of viruses are there?
6.What do the viruses do?
7.What do you have to make sure before buying an antivirus? If it not fake Norton AntiVirus (2013) Bibliography 1.http://antivirus-software.topchoicereviews.com/11-ways-prevent-computer-viruses_258.html
5.http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2406906,00.asp Price: $54.99
•Excellent scores from independent labs.
•Effective exploit protection.
•Top score in
•Just average score in malware blocking test. by Tasfia Tabassum Kaspersky Anti-Virus (2013) Price: $65-70
•Easy install, even on infected systems
•Special and multiple scans effective at removing malware
•Kaspersky Security Network helps identify new threats
•Top-notch phishing protection
•Includes protection against exploits and several scans for insecure settings
•Special and multiple scans take a long time Price: $79.95
•Preinstall scan smooth installation
•Alternate OS Rescue Mode Scan doesn't require CD burning
•Excellent results in independent lab tests and in malware clean-up tests
•Very good malware blocking and phishing protection
•Secure browser for financial transactions
•Facebook and Twitter protection
•Clean-up of infested systems can take a long time Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 Program Boot sector Macro Email