Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Truss Bridge
LIGHTEST BRIDGE Task: Description Of Project Objective: To build a bridge with only using popsicle sticks and glue. Bridge should be strong enough to sustain the weight of a 150 lb person standing on it. A Popsicle Bridge OMAR S. Group Members
and Their Roles. COMMUNICATOR Omar S. FABRICATION
MANAGER Arthi U. Q/A MANAGER Kevin W. FABRICATOR Hasaan Z. FABRICATION
MANAGER Phillip T. It is a truss bridge. They use triangular trusses to even out the weight load and support the bridge. What Kind of a bridge is it? What are the pressures involved? The pressures that are involved are COMPRESSION AND TENSION, as the weight is distributed from the top, the sides get compressed and the bottom gets tense. Types Of Trusses A Very Large Truss Bridge How I Created My Bridge 1. Popsicle sticks
2. Carpenter's Glue
3. Blueprint of Diagonal.
4. Sand Paper
6. Block outline of Diagonal.
7. Binder Clips Materials and Tools: FABRICATION
OF THE BRIDGE Staying focused and multi-tasking during this project is important, the work needs to be organized and completed in a short time. Organization and Time Management is key. 1. Plan for the future.
2. Sort our the work.
3. Make sure all group members know what needs to be done. Prior to Starting: A Short Video From Our Group By Omar Syed THANK YOU
FOR YOUR TIME! An eco friendly alternative to getting new tie-members - REUSING BROKEN ONES!