Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Diabolo
is a juggling prop that consists of 2 sticks tied together by a string and 2 discs pasted together. With it you can do many tricks; such as jumps, trampolines whips and much more.
The Diablolo comes from the Chinese Yo-Yo. Over years of use it evolved into a Diabolo.
There are different types of Diabolos some are made for jumps others are made for speed. Today they are made of rubber. In the victorian times they were made of wood, and the chinese Diabolos were made of bamboo.
Thank you watching!!
This is a video with really cool tricks.
Many people believe that it's name comes from the Italian word "Diavolo" which means "Devil". Well they are wrong it actually comes from a French engineer named Gustave Phillippart, who developed the modern Diabolo in the twentieth century.
As you may know in our class (Grade 7) we use the Diabolo all the time.
Where does it come from?