Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Storage
Also know as main memory.
Computer usually uses its input/output channels to
access secondary storage and transfers the desired
data using intermediate area in primary storage.
Type of Storage.
Main memory is directly or indirectly connected to
the central processing unit via a memory bus.
Also know as auxiliary or external storage.
INTERNAL HARD DISK
EXTERNAL HARD DISK