Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Particle Model
Liquid can not be squashed because if you put one of
your finger inside it could only push the water to the sides. Info:
Solid is one of the major states of matter.
Solid can be a table, a chair, a cup.
They are very stable like a rock.
They can't be squashed. Info: Gas is one of the three states of matter.
Gas is like a balloon, which has air in it.
example is this
You can squize the
balloon but it can't
Well if you use it can easily POP!!! Are JUST REMEMBER Are small cells which you can't SEE BY: Jennifer Wagner