Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Jennifer Wagneron 14 April 2011
Transcript of Particle Model
Liquid can not be squashed because if you put one of
your finger inside it could only push the water to the sides. Info:
Solid is one of the major states of matter.
Solid can be a table, a chair, a cup.
They are very stable like a rock.
They can't be squashed. Info: Gas is one of the three states of matter.
Gas is like a balloon, which has air in it.
example is this
You can squize the
balloon but it can't
Well if you use it can easily POP!!! Are JUST REMEMBER Are small cells which you can't SEE BY: Jennifer Wagner