Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of rolling plains
Cattle Watersheds of the Colorado, Brazos, Red, and Trinity rivers flow through this region of North-central Texas. Abiotic Factors of the Rolling Plains
fine sand and soil
Streams In the Rolling Plains the average temperature is 64.5F
The rainfall averages from 22 to 30 inches per year Fire causes the biggest impact in the rolling plains, and fires happen every 5-10 years in the Rolling Plains. The catastrophic event that happens the most is Fire. Fire happens in the Rolling Plains every 5-10 years. The succession in the Rolling Plains is Secondary because fires burn the original inhabitants down and the growth cycle starts over. Brazos River Kayleigh Wriser
5/25/12 8th Erosion
the process in which rock/soil is broken down into sediments Deposition
when the erosion process is over and the sediments drop