Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Makeup
If the chemicals in make up can affect your skin?
Found in some lipstick, lotion, shampoo, shaving cream, foundation, and nail polish
Lead(In 650 cosmetics)
Cosmetics like lipstick or powder that can be applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
Wendy sandoval and Elizabeth Marquez
If women wore makeup in the 18 century, men were allowed to divorce women(A law that almost passed)
Mascara was invented in the 19 century and it means mask or stain in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
900 million lipsticks are sold each year world wide
Neon nail polish is illegal but not legal in the US
Shimmer in lipsticks was made by adding fish scales
Effects when using make up too much
What are the dangerous chemicals in make up?