Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of untitled nr1
action 2 - European Voluntary Service OBJECTIVES? promote citizenship
better understanding between young people
promote European cooperation what do you think... Why is it good for you? get to know from different countries mobility have the power to your environment EVS European Voluntary Service How can you improve your CV? learn skills (collaboration, social, non-formal) practicing languages travel & live in another countries new contacts in different countries For free! :) (almost...) - It is a unique opportunity for young people to engage in full time voluntary activities.
- It is free of charge.
- You do not need to have any specific skills.
- Many fields: sports, social care, cultural heritage, the arts, civil protection, the environment, development co-operation, etc.
- European and intercultural learning dimension Who can do it? - Between 18 and 30 years of age
- Sending and receiving organisation
- Legally resident in the country of the Sending Organisation.
- Volunteers are selected regardless of their background.
- Volunteers may be identified after the application has been submitted.
- A volunteer can take part in EVS for a maximum term of 12 months. Financial issues travel 90% covered
pocket money (different on country, 65-150 euro/month)
food DATABASE http://www.youthnetworks.eu/SearchVacancy.aspx http://ec.europa.eu/youth/evs/aod/hei_en.cfm EUROOPA NOORED Youth Initiatives Objectives Allow people to change their environment with projects
they write and participate themselves who can participate? National Youth Initiative: minimum 4 participants
Trans-national Youth Initiative: minimum 4 participants
Young people aged between 15 and 30 and legally resident in a Programme Country. Duration Between 3 and 18 months Mobile library
Information about YiA to Uni students
Cultural heritage renovation Who can apply?
public body Youthpass LET'S WRITE A PROJECT! what would you change in your town? Short description
Follow up activities
European dimension Thanks for your kind attention new people change EXAMPLES Bea Jukk Sar nas