Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
1-3 Measuring Segments
Transcript of 1-3 Measuring Segments
To find and compare
lengths of segments
How do you find & compare
lengths of segments?
You can use number operations
to find & compare the lengths of segments
the real number that corresponds to a point
the absolute value of the difference of their coordinates
segments that have the same length
a point that divides the segment into 2 congruent segments
a point, line, ray, or other segment that intersects a segment at its midpoint
If 3 points A, B, and C are collilnear and B is between A and C, then
AB+ BC AC
Every point on a line can be paired with a real number
AB = 1 a-b 1
With your shoulder partner, complete worksheet 1-3.
How long is AB?
If PQ is 8 and QR is 17, how long is PR?
If PQ is 14 and PR is 38, find QR.
If AM = 4, how long is AB?
If AB = 10, find AO.
What is the coordinate of point A?
Find the coordinate of B.
AB = CD
EF = HG
In your Math Journal, complete Task 2.