Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mummies+Mummification
Ba The Invisible Twin of the Dead! The Long.... Process of Mummification 1. The long process of mummification started when they would drill a hole with a drill and use a hook to go in and liquifi the brain and use a tub to suck it all up. Then the would lay a type of sand
on the body for about 40 days. when
they would take the sand off the body
would be all dried up. 2. Next they would use their bare hands and take all their final organs out. Then put them in little jars or boxes that represented their culture. Then barried the boxes or jars with their bodies. 4. Next they would do three layers of rosin and cloth on. Then on the second layer before putting the third layer on they would put a valuable thing to that person on his/hers chest, Then put a Isbene (I-z-ben) on the bottom of the chest. Then put the third layer on rosin and cloth on.
An Isbene is a little bird 5. Lastly they sometimes would put the bodies in
"COFENS" that had designs that their family and others drew on it to represent them. A bird with a human head! Thanks for Listening!!