Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PESTLE Coca-Cola
People tend to want to live a healthier life style
one of Great Britain's biggest users of packaging materials
in the past cane sugar has been replaced with corn syrup, this could happen again
Economic ressession and crisis
Increase of Food Prices
Tax on soft drinks:
Possible Collapse of the Eurozone
e.g - France, Finland, Hungary and Norway
already have one
- Republic of Ireland, Denmark, the UK and Italy are thinking about it
e.g - price of corn syrup could increase
e.g - reduction in consumers
e.g - Coke not known to be a healthy product so the company has created new brands "vitamin water", "kia ora"
- costs of raw materials, and if made by sub-contractor have to maintain a good relationship
- introduction of the 'PlantBottle'
Threat number 1
healthier life style:
new recipe of Coke: less sweetness
they already have other brands with healthy products
Threat number 2
Governmental tax on soft drinks:
reduce cost in every step of production
keep on huge advertising campains
maintain a good relationship with governements and lobbying
Thank you! Any questions?
e.g - could be off-putting to different segments
World wide company