Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of fossil fuel
In common dialogue the term fossil fuel also includes hydrocron containing natural resources from animal or plant spurces.
fossil fuel is a generate term for buried combustible geologic deposits organic materials foreword from decade plants and animals that have been coverted to crude, oil,natural gas,or heavy oils by expositor to heat and presser the earths crust over hundreds of millions of years.
Thank you for watching
Fossil fuels are fuels formed by natural processes such as anaerobic decomposition buried dead organisms, containing exceeds 650 million years.
fossil fuel [had some issues]
by elliot and
Fossil fuels are hydrocavdons, primahily coal fuel oil or natural gas. Formed from the remains of dead plants and animals.
energy is very important
say yes if you agree.if you don't say yes
you will pay!!!!!!!!
a natural fuel such as gas of coal formed in the geological past from the remains of living organisms!!!