Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PULMONARY EDEMA
This is Elsdon
Feisty professor of classical studies at U of T
Recovering from his recent heart attack
BUT ONE DAY
have difficulty breathing when lying down
wheezing and coughing when popped up by 3 pillows
shortness of breath
feel like he was "drowning"
make grunting and gurgling sounds
very anxious and restless
Two nights ago, Elsdon started to...
What is Pulmonary Edema?