Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tone By: Lexi & Sabrina
Transcript of Tone By: Lexi & Sabrina
By: Lexi & Sabrina The Reader can always
relate on what the Author is trying to explain in the writing. well that's Tone!!!
hope you enjoyed it!!!!!
BY LEXI & SABRINA Tone: Sodapop For example:
The tone of a poem might be sentimental, angry, playful, Or Sarcastic. Tone explains How you feel.
What emotions the character is feeling, for example Johnny always feels Worried and Scared. Okay "girls" you have to admit. Sodapop
is all your favorite and you think he is Super attractive
Right? well, you should agree?:)
The Tone For Sodapop is his looks, well that's not the only thing
He is also a very caring Charater. Tone can be like an attitude.
What the character is feeling. Tone is also the Attitude
a writer takes toward a subject.