Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Personify Vocabulary
Personification - applying human characteristics to things that aren't human
If this word were a person...
How to Personify Vocabulary Words
If this word were a person,
what type of person would it be?
Male or female?
Old or young?
Nice or mean?
1. What clothes or accessories would he/she
wear that relate to the definition?
2. What job would this person have that
would relate to the definition?
3. What personality traits would this word
have that relate to the definition?
4. What other personified vocabulary
words might this person like or dislike?
Now, it's your turn!
Choose 3 of your new vocab
words, and personify them.
Make sure you include
2) part of speech
Step 2: Apply personification to a vocabulary word
Once you've decided the word's traits, draw a picture of what the person looks like and add a description of him/her. Make sure you write the word, the part of speech, and the definition.