Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE FLOW FACILITATION
Transcript of THE FLOW FACILITATION
WELCOME TO THE
GRANT WRITER FACILITATOR
WRITE DOWN 5 WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF
ART REACH FACILITATOR TIPS
1. PLANNING YOUR PRESENTATION
2. Mix up your facilitation style!
Different ways of learning
Short attention spans
Switch gears every 20 MINS
3. LESS TEXT! MORE VISUALS
4. REAL WORLD
Examples, Resources, & Templates
5. Warm up Activities
Now I get it!
6. Practice your presentation out loud!
Stay within your time
Identify gaps in information
7. PLAN AHEAD
Get feedback & suggestions!
1. Show up Early!
At least 30 MINS early
Smooth out challenges
2. Volume, Annunciation, &
Speed of Speech
Checking if everyone can hear you
Speak slowly and clearly
WHO IS A FACILITATOR ?
4. Scan the Room for confused faces
If found, don't call them out! Instead elaborate on the topic just discussed
Ask if there are questions
5. Check your privilege
7. Be Aware of...
The length of your speech
The understanding and participation of the group
Any adjustments you may need to make
8. Have Fun!
If you enjoy yourself, participants will too!
Groups of 3
Name one of your strengths as
Name one of your weaknesses
Discuss a solution together
Knowing the material inside and out
Creating an agenda
Creating a safe space
Learning people's names
Using proper pronouns
What are some ways you
have mixed up a presentation?
2. Create Ground Rules
Speaking one at
6. Respecting Lived Experiences
Being open and understanding of all questions and comments
Everyone has something to learn, as well as something to share
3. Use clear and accessible
Avoid Jargon & Acronyms
Be thorough when explaining
Speaking of Activities...
What are some of your favorites?