Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Use signs such as
"SIMILAR TO..." EXAMPLE PANCAKES List the Ingredients List the steps Questions? Pancakes is typically a breakfast food. It's served with syrup to make it sweet. You can also add different fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, or even chocolate chips! 1 cup Flour
2 TBL sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 egg 1. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix
2. In a small bowl, beat the egg and the milk together
3. Pour the milk egg mixture into the dry ingredients and stir
4. Heat a griddle pan and grease with a little spray
5. Using a 1/4 cup, scoop the batter on to the griddle forming 4 inch circles
6. After 2 min, flip pancakes
7. Serve on a plate with syrup, butter, and berries