Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GATTACA : Ethics Project
Transcript of GATTACA : Ethics Project
By Aimee Watson
GATTACA portrays a worlds where everybody, especially those who are successful have been genetically altered to have perfect DNA. In the movie. If you are not genetically modified you are consider an outcast. The movie is stating that a persons potential has everything to do with DNA.
Everyday Vincent puts contacts on to match the eye colour, Scrubs all excess skin and hair off him. He also takes along urine pouches
The negative aspects of the world shown in the movie are : Lack of genetic variation
:Incompetency of DNA test would skyrocket due to alien traits appearing in family bloods.
If I had a child one day I would not even consider choosing the traits as each human being is unique and it wouldn't be exciting wondering how your child's personality will develop and be when they are older, because I'd already know. The child would have no appreciation and would have no idea how to be independent.
The positive aspects of the world shown in the movie are: Much less disease
:More smarter and