Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Freshman Year
Transcript of My Freshman Year
Sports Med: We learned about the anatomy of the foot, ankle, and knee. We learned the techniques about wrapping an ankle.
IPS: We learned about the periodic table, atoms, and protons, neutrons, and electrons.
Spanish: We learned how to count to 100 in Spanish, our colors, and the history of the Spanish language. My Highschool Plan I learned that high school isn't easy, unless you make it. You need to always try your hardest and take your time when your trying to overcome obstacles. I need to improve on my skills of asking the teacher questions when I don't understand. My first class is Geometry with Mr. Shawen. Second period is English with Mrs. Chadwick. My third class is Foundations of Innovations with Mr. Chambers. Fourth period is Beginner's Sports Med with Mr. Mclean. My fifth class is IPS with Mrs. Pride. Lastly, my sixth period is Spanish with Mrs. Kennedy-Gibbens. FOI