Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Communication Skills
Skills Types of Communication Summary 1- Communication Cycle
2- Types of Communication
3- How to Win Friends and Influence People
4- Active Listening
5- Communication Barriers
6- Sanwich technique
7- Negotiation behaviour
9- win win
Agenda 1. Don’t criticize, condemn or complain. 2. Give honest and sincere appreciation. 3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
3 Fundamental Techniques in Handling People
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
2. Smile. 3. Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language. 4. Be a good listener and Encourage
others to talk about themselves. 6 Ways to Make People Like You
5. Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
6. Make the other person feel important and do it sincerely.
Active listening --> Focus on what they are saying.
--> Show interest
--> Take notes, when important to remember.
--> React physically.
--> Ask question.
Communication Barriers 1. Psychological barriers
2. Language barriers
3. Individual linguistic ability
4. Physical barriers
5. Emotional barriers
Types of Communication
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Sandwich technique praise comment praise Negotiation Behaviour RED Behavior Manipulation
Always seeking the best for you
No concern for the person you are negotiating with
Blue behaviour Win-win approach
PURPLE Behavior Give me some of what I want (red)
I’ll give you some of what you want (blue)
Deal with people as
they are not how you think they are
Two way exchange
Open BATNA B: Best
T: To a
A: Agreement win win