Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Google History and Core Values
Transcript of Google History and Core Values
Core Values 1995
Where it all Started:
Stanford University The Google Story Presented by:
Manage "Mental" Sergei Brin Larry Page 1996
Brin and Page start
BackRub (Buds) 1998
The big break:
Sun Microsystems co-founder Andy Bectolsheim, Google is founded with his $100,00 investment. Core Values 1. It's best to do one thing really really well.
2. Fast is better than slow.
3. You can make money without doing evil.
4. Great just isn't good enough. 1999 Move out
of the Garage
& into Office that
employs 8 people. 2000
After Raising $25,000,000
Google is able to start its first
multi-language version, allowing
for international expansion 2004
Google goes public, initial offering price, $85 per share, also Gmail is started 2008
Chrome, a Web Browser The End!