Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Things you don't know on NSAIDs
Transcript of Things you don't know on NSAIDs
NSAIDs are used to
treat different types of pain,
inflammation and arthritis.
What is NSAIDs ??
Examples of NSAIDs
nausea or vomitting
Heartburn or indigestion
NSAIDs can irritate your stomach. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have:
TAN HOOI XIN
take NSAIDs with
other NSAIDs or BLOOD
take NSAIDs before driving, operating machines
1. Follow any
instructions or advice
given by your doctor
2. Read all the directions
from the pamphlets
before taking NSAIDs
3. Tell your doctor or
pharmacist if you are
taking any other medications while taking NSAIDs.
4. Check with your doctor or
pharmacist if you are pregnant,
intend to become pregnant
or are breast feeding.
take NSAIDs if
you have an allergy to Aspirin
or any other NSAIDs
of taking NSAIDs
you are taking
understand how you are supposed to take the medicine
5. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have:
- kidney problem
-internal bleeding / ulcer
While using NSAIDs
- when taking NSAIDs, take the
lowest amount that works for
you for the shortest time
required for relief
Take charge of your health
-Always ask health care provider about potential side effect of any medications that are you taking.
Supervisor : Dr Aisyah Saad
cause GI disorder
Thank You (^_^)