Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Getting Paid
Invoicing and Collections
Remember you should collect 25-50% of the total proposed project cost before you really begin.
When payment is due,
Ask the client beforehand if they would prefer to receive emailed or snail-mail invoices
When to Invoice
Rolling project or hourly clients,
ex. 1st of every month
For flat rate deliverable clients, invoice at the
of the project.
If you have immediate terms
(as opposed to Net 30 terms), don't turn over the final files until payment is received.
What to Include
Your company information
Address, phone, contact
Client's info and contact
The word "INVOICE"
An invoice number
A list of final charges, broken down as succinctly as possible
Date when due / Payment outline
Special notes - be friendly
MAKE IT ORGANIZED!
USE THE SAME FORMAT FOR ALL!