Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Beauty
Definition of BEAUTY
1) the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit : loveliness
2) a beautiful person or thing; especially : a beautiful woman
3) a particularly graceful, ornamental, or excellent quality
4) a brilliant, extreme, or egregious example or instance <that mistake was a beauty> That's great. But what do you REALLY consider makes someone beautiful? plastic surgery
not being ugly
how kind you are to others
the way you talk to other people you are beautiful :) your confidence
the way you dress
the way you flip your hair
physical traits Zac Efron Harry Styles Ed Westwick some specific responses included: "Ariana Randazzo" -Domenico others: Jennifer Lopez Beyonce Now. Look in the mirror. What do you see? You see yourself. And what do you say? Over 70% of girls think that they are ugly 38% of boys in middle school and high school reported using protein supplements and nearly 6% admitted to experimenting with steroids. Do you say "I look pretty today"
"how's it going handsome"? Or... Do you not even give yourself a second look?
say "ugh why am I so ugly?"
Or pick out all your flaws? Well, just so you know, you're not alone! and And also, Sandra Bullock said: "Your imperfections are what make you beautiful." strength
kindness ...and the list keeps going on and on! What do these all have in common? They are all found in one's personality. To put this is mathematical/twitter terms, personality > appearance. So... So just remember one thing: There are many more things that can make you beautiful than just your appearance! Do you think society shapes our views about ourselves? Simply? Yes. You may look at advertisements on television for example Victoria Secret ads, say "I wanna look like that!" or "why CAN'T I look like that?" These ads then leave you thinking NEGATIVELY about yourself. Victoria Secret Models So the question is... And in Romeo and Juliet ... “Certainly, nowhere in literature has such passion been more winningly—and more flatteringly—portrayed. Juliet is given by her creator, besides beauty, a loving woman's selfless devotion together with a child's directness, and both qualities remain undimmed to the end...” Shakespeare also knew that beauty isn't everything! [literary criticism]