Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Final Project In I.T. Fundamentals
Yvonne Zyra Bartolataon 15 October 2012
Transcript of Final Project In I.T. Fundamentals
TECHNOLOGY TRAILBLAZERS Amazon
Over the last century, media has continued to evolve at a staggering rate. The last twenty years alone with the creation of the internet, anyone is able produce media content, and present it to the world. Constant innovation happens every day, with technology becoming cheaper and easier to use. Making it an exciting time to be a consumer, as the mainstay media has to compete against individuals that before would have been below their notice.
Modern technology has greatly advanced the way in which we interact and receive media. With online distribution, content creators are able to sell or show their products without the need for physical manufacturing, distribution or stocking. This allows creators to get a much higher return on their investments, not to mention lower carbon emissions, but online distribution does come with its risks.
The risks being not only piracy and copyright infringement, but also a loss of publisher support, which would discourage the future development, of the participating businesses.
Insights about technology
Performance of a Windows PC depends on various parameters: its hardware specifications, running processes, startup items, installed software etc. So, to troubleshoot any issue, you need to know such details. PC HelpSoft Smart System Informer is a tiny freeware that provides all such information. According to the webpage,
Smart System Informer is a free tool that compiles all the information you need on installed hardware and software. Specific information includes computer ID, processor, BIOS, memory, disks, video, motherboard, monitor, etc. This information shown as number and graphical views - you can easily evaluate your computer's performance, and save the received data as a text file.
The evolution of virtualization: Cappuccio says virtualization will ultimately drive more companies to treat IT like a business. The danger during the next few years will be in following a specific vendor’s vision, though it is unlikely that any one vendor’s vision will prevail. Users should have their own visions of architecture control, and build toward it with a constantly updated strategic plan.
Born William Henry Gates III, on October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington. Gates began to show an interest in computer programming at the age of 13 at the Lakeside School. He pursued his passion through college. Striking out on his own with his friend and business partner Paul Allen, Gates found himself at the right place at the right time. Through technological innovation, keen business strategy, and aggressive competitive tactics he built the world's largest software business, Microsoft. In the process he became one of the richest men in the world.
Contribution to technology
Bill Gates is cofounder, chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft, the most successful software company in the world, renowned for making software that is powerful and innovative while still being user friendly. Microsoft now employs more than 55,000 people in 85 countries.
Born November 8, 1970, Tom Anderson is the President, co-founder, and "first friend" of MySpace. A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, he earned a Master's degree in film at UCLA before taking a job as a copywriter with Xdrive Technologies during the dotcom bubble, which led to his hiring by Chris DeWolfe at Response Base, an email marketing company that was then purchased by eUniverse.
Contribution to Technology
MySpace grew at a tremendous rate, outpacing Friendster quickly thanks in part to more aggressive marketing and especially to the presence of bands -- and their stream able or downloadable music -- on the site, which has become an easy way for lesser-known or undiscovered bands to promote themselves. eUniverse -- renamed Intermix Media -- was bought out by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, and the non-MySpace holdings thereof were then sold again to Demand Media, a former MySpace executive. Anderson remains as President of the company.
Born on August 11, 1950, Steve Wozniak co-founded Apple Computers with Steve Jobs and Ronald Wayne in 1976. Wozniak met Jobs six years earlier, through a mutual friend. Wozniak conceived the company's early series of personal computers, the Apple I and Apple II. He published his autobiography, iWoz: From Computer Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It, in 2006.
Contribution to Technology
The son of an engineer at Lockheed Martin, Stephen Gary Wozniak, born on August 11, 1950, was fascinated by electronics at an early age. Although he was never a star student in the traditional sense, Wozniak had an aptitude for building working electronics from scratch.
COMPANIES ON THE CUTTING EDGE
Apple Inc. (Apple), incorporated on January 3, 1977, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players. It also sells a range of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. The Company’s products and services include iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, a portfolio of consumer and professional software applications, the iOS and Mac OS X operating systems, iCloud, and a range of accessory, service and support offerings. It also sells and delivers digital content and applications through the iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store. During the year ended November 24, 2011, the Company, as part of a consortium, acquired Nortel Networks Corporation’s patent portfolio. In February 2012, the Company acquired app-search engine Chomp.
VeriSign, Inc. is a leading provider of digital trust services that enable Web site owners, enterprises, communications service providers, electronic commerce ("e-commerce"), service providers, and individuals to engage in secure digital commerce and communications. Our digital trust services include three core offerings: managed security and network services, registry and telecommunications services, and Web presence and trust services. We market our products and services through our direct sales force, telesales operations, member organizations in our global affiliate network, value added resellers, service providers, and our Web sites.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated in 1994, serves consumers through its retail Websites and focuses on selection, price, and convenience. The Company’s four customer sets include consumers, sellers, enterprises and content creators. It also manufactures and sells Kindle devices. It offers programs, which enable sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through it. We serve developers and enterprises of all sizes through Amazon Web Services (AWS), which provides access to technology infrastructure. In addition, it generates revenue through other marketing and promotional services, such as online advertising, and co-branded credit card agreements. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International. In June 2012, the Company acquired the publication rights from Avalon Books to over 3,000 backlist titles predominantly in the Romance, Mystery and Western categories
PROBLEM SOLVING AT HOME
Your grade report came in the mail today. On the grade report, your grade report average (GPA) is not what you expect. After computing it manually, you discover that the GPA on your grade report is incorrect. What might be causing the error?
•Generally, either human error or machine error. The information loaded into the system may have been imperfect or incomplete, or the program itself may have returned a wrong score for some reason, or the rules for calculating the grade point average may have changed.
Incorrect formula used to calculate grades
Technically there are known formulae to calculate the GPA , when the formulae which is entered is wrong , therefore the result in calculating GPA will be deflected.
One or more of your grades is higher or lower than you expect.
Basically when one or more grades is higher or lower than we expected that it will affect the results for GPA calculation
Your credit card company called to inform you that your account has a suspicious charge. Upon further investigation, you realize that the charge does not belong to you. What will you do?
• You should contact your bank right away. It is important to notify the bank promptly upon discovering unauthorized charges in order to limit your liability.
You may contact the bank by phone but it is best to notify the bank in writing about unauthorized charges. The bank should have provided you with information on how to notify it when you believe there is unauthorized use of your credit card. The address to write to may be different from where you send your payment.
At the beginning of the semester, your roommate configured your computer
So that it could print on the printer in his bedroom. He left for vacation three days ago, and you recently have notice that you are to unable to print to his printer from your computer. Each time you attempt to print, you received an error message stating that the printer is unavailable. What might be wrong?
• This problem can occur if the comment field for a shared printer contains more than 256 characters, including 2 characters for each new line.
Note that when you initially set up a shared printer with more than 256 characters in the comment field, one of the following messages may be generated:
• Printer settings could not be saved. The RPC server is unavailable.
• Printer settings could not be saved. The data area passed to a system call is too small.
• Printer settings could not be saved. The parameter is incorrect.
You have purchased a new video game for your home computer and attempt to install it. Upon inserting the installation disc, however, nothing appears to happen on your computer. What is your next step?
• Insert the game installation CD into the CD/DVD drives of the computer. Wait for the installation wizard to lasso on the screen.
• Click "Next," then read through and accept the license agreement. You are not allowed to install the video game until you accept the license.
• Follow the prompts until you reach the installation type. Usually the default setting is "Standard." The standard installation installs most of the files, but leaves off some music and other file information so your computer requires the CD to be in the CD drive.
• Select "Complete Installation." This tells the installation wizard to install all of the needed files to run the game on the computer without the CD.
• Finish the remaining prompts to complete the entire game installation.
After charging your portable media player overnight, you turn it on only to find that it is reporting a low battery. Seconds later, it shuts off automatically. What might be wrong?
• MP3 player battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be worn-out. Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charges and discharge cycles and will lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% and gradually the charge reduces until the battery won't charge up at all. OR The battery shows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected the battery drops off to zero capacity in a very short time. If the battery drops to an unacceptable charge level then the battery needs to be replaced.
You insert an optical disc with digital photos from your most recent family vacation, and discover that your computer will not read the optical disc. What might be wrong?
• Disc might not have been finalized-A non-finalized disc can be played on a CD recorder, but it will not play on a CD-ROMor CD audio player.
• Disc format is not compatible with your operating system-There are few types of data format in a disc, might be can’t be read due to incompatible format
• Computer requires additional drivers-Optical drive requires certain driver in order to read information on certain type of data formateg.6.1.7600.16 385 by Microsoft is used to read and edit media from both DVD and CD
While reviewing your checking account balance online, you notice that debit card purchases have not posted to your account for the past several days. Because you use online banking to balance your account, you become concerned about your unknown account balance. What step will you take to correct this situation?
• First you asked about your debit card company. Then you investigate about this situation and try to locate what is that unknown balance ant check it to the company
You are driving to your friend’s house and are using your GPS receiver for direction. While approaching your destination, you realize that the GPS receiver instructed you to turn the wrong way on your friend’s street. How could this have happened?
• It causes that the GPS is wrong because the signal is poor or the GPS of the car or cell phone is not enough to connect the global positioning system.
You are shopping for software that will assist with your home landscape design. The package for the program you would like to purchase states that it was designed for the most recent version of windows, but an older version is installed on your computer. How can you determine whether the program will on your computer?
• Check your computers specs. Windows 7 requires a 1ghz or better processor and at least 1gb ram or 2gb's if your installing 64bit. It also requires a video card that is DirectX9 compatible. As far as hard drive space goes it requires 16 GB or 20 GB for 64bit windows 7 you will also need a DVD drive to install with.
• Think about all the programs you have installed. Most will work fine on windows 7 but there may be some that are not compatible. Some accounting programs are known to have issues with 7. If you are unsure about any programs head over to their website to check and see if they are windows 7 compatible. You most likely will have to do a clean install also so make sure you have the software for any programs that you will need to reinstall.
Collaboration: Unsolicited Communications Lately, you have been receiving many unsolicited e-mail messages, text messages, instant messages, and telephone calls. These messages not only are annoying, but they also are consuming large amounts of your time. Form a team of three people and decide what steps are necessary to minimize these unsolicited communications. One team member should research how to stop unsolicited e-mail messages, one team member should research how to stop unsolicited text messages and instant messages, and another team member should research how to stop unsolicited telephone calls. Finally, all team members should research where these unsolicited calls and messages might be originating and how to prevent being added to distribution lists in the future. Unsolicited email •Contact your ISP and complain. ISPs don't like spam any more than you do; the mail clogs their servers. The ISP can filter out mail from a suspected spammer address.
•Avoid displaying your email address in Internet chat rooms and only give out your email address on secure sites.
•Avoid including your email address when you post to newsgroups.
•Send a complaint message to the postmaster at the spammer's ISP, if you can figure it out. Many spammers forge return addresses, but you can sometimes figure out the ISP from the full email header. In some email programs you can right-click on the email message and choose Options or Properties to see this information.
•Be careful when selecting a free ISP or e-mail account. Some of these services make their money by letting 'sponsors' send email messages to their subscribers.
•If your email provider doesn't have a built-in spam filter, search the Web for email filters and other anti-spam software. Many of these programs are free and can be easily installed.
•Invest in anti-spam software such as CYBERSitter or Spamkiller, or visit a search engine and type in "email filter software" to find freeware alternatives.
Unsolicited text message Register your cell phone with DoNotCall.gov. Click on the "Register Now" link and fill in the requested information. Activate your registration via the email that the FCC will send. Your cell phone number will be added to the National Do Not Call Registry.
Contact your cell phone provider and let them know what is going on, especially if you are paying extra for text messaging. Ask them to block the phone numbers that are sending you unsolicited text messages so you no longer receive texts from the. File complaints with the FCC as well.
Log into your cell phone account through your provider's website. Search for an account options or preference menu. Here you should be able to block certain numbers or email addresses from being able to text or email you. Enter the phone numbers you want blocked into the appropriate fields.
Unsolicited telephone calls • Go to the Do Not Call Registry website at donotcall.gov. This is a government website that allows you to register your mobile or home phone number for free. Once you have been on the registry for 31 days, most telemarkets will not call you. You can register more than one phone number.
• Click on "Register a Phone Number" on the left side of the page. Enter the telephone number you want to place on the registry. You will be asked for your email address to verify your request to be added to the registry. Your e-mail address will be stored separate from your phone number. Your email address will not be shared with telemarketers.
• Verify your phone number's addition to the registry by clicking on the "Verify a Registration" button on the left side of the Do Not Call Registry website. You can verify up to three phone numbers at a time. You will be asked for your email address to confirm your request. You can also verify your registration by calling 1-888-382-1222.
WEB RESEARCH 1. Search Sleuth Use one of the search engines listed in Figured 2-10 in Chapter 2 or your own favorite search engine to find the answers to the following questions. Copy and paste the Web address from the Web page where you found the answer. Some questions may have more than one answer. If required, submit your answers to your instructor. (1) What company was the first to sell a USB flash drive/ (2) What is the significance of the Universal symbol on Apple’s Mac application programs? (3) Which retailers offer to dispose of old computers and other electronic products properly to help protect the environment? (4) What are three Illustrative Grant Commitments the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has made? (5) According to Fortune, at what companies do MBA students most want to work when they graduate? (6) Who created the first set icons for the Macintosh computer? What sound does her Clarus the Dogcow make? (7) What company manufactured the first notebook computer, the UltraLite, in 1989?
(1) IBM was the first company that sells USB flash drive.http://www.usbdirect.com.au/about-usb-drives/history-of-the-usb-mainmenu-29(2) It signifies that the software is both PPC (G4, G5) and Intel processor compatiblehttp://www.ask.com/questions-about/What-Is-the-Significance-of-the-Universal-Symbol-on-Apple's-Mac-Application-Programs(3) Best Buy and Radiohttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_retailer_offer_to_dispose_of_old_computers_and_other_electronic_products_properly_to_help_protect_the_environment(4) Global development, United states and global healthhttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_Three_illustrative_Grant_Commitments_the_Bill_and_Melinda_Gates_Foundation_has_made(5) Googlehttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/According_to_fortune._At_what_company_do_MBA_students_most_want_to_work_when_they_graduate (6) The original Macintosh icons were created by Susan Kare. She went on to design icons for Windows 3 and recently for FaceBook..http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_created_the_first_set_of_icons_for_the_Macintosh_computer#ixzz1lAxOvOYJMOOF!http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_sound_does_Clarus_the_Dogcow_make(7) NEChttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_company_manufactured_the_first_UltraLite_notebook_computer_in_1989 2. Green Computing Computer usage requires electricity, whether to power the system unit and monitor, recharge batteries, or print. In addition, the computer manufacturing process depletes natural resources and often uses toxic chemicals. As you learned in this chapter, many environmentally conscious people practice green computing by attempting to reduce electricity and environmental waste. Examine your computing practices, and determine 10 ways that you can use less power on your computing equipment at home, work, and school. Consider how often you use the printer and the types of documents you print. Examine your monitor, system unit, and printer. (1) Do you see any notation indicating they are environmentally sound? (2) Do they hibernate or go into a power save mode when not being used? (3) Write a 50-word summary of the green computing practices in your life.
8) The Computer that has been I researching have no environmentally sound.(9) Yes, by being off when the moniter is not in used.(10) Green Computing Practices in lifea) Turn off your computer and monitor. Obviously, shutting down your computer when you are not using it is the best way to save energy. Turn it off at night before bed, and any time you will be away for an extended period of time.b) Turn off and unplug unused devices. Printers, scanners and other external devices draw power even when you are not using them. Unplug them from the power outlet when not in usec) Limit the use of resource intensive programs and applications. Applications that require your optical drive, hard drive or CPU fan to run continuously use more energy and cause more wear and tear on PC hardware.d) Switch to an LCD monitor. An LCD flat panel monitor uses almost half the amount of energy that a CRT monitors uses.e) Use Energy Star qualified products. Energy Star qualified monitors use from 25 to 60 percent less electricity than non-qualified models.f) Turn off your surge protector at night to disable energy drain from peripheral power cables. For example, even if an iPod is not connected, its power supply can still draw power. 3. Social Networking One of the more popular social networking Web sites is Facebook. This quickly growing service differentiates itself from other online social networks by having widespread privacy controls. In addition, its development platform, called f8, allows developers to create programs (called applications) that users can add to a Web page. Hostels, for example, lets world traveler’s research and rate hostels and includes photos and descriptions. Visit the Facebook sites (facebook.com), click the about link at the bottom of the page, and then read about the Facebook’s features. (1) What are three of Facebook’s top features? (2) What information is given in the recent Facebook blog posts? (3) Visit the AppRate Web site (apprate.com) and then summarize three Facebook application reviewers and ratings.
(1) Update Status, Uploads Videos/photos, Ask question
(2) New timeline apps are now available from Food spotting, Foodily, Ticketmaster, Pinterest, Rotten Tomatoes, Pose, Kobo, Gogobot, TripAdvisor, and others. You can now enhance your timeline with apps that help you tell your story, whether you love to cook, eat, travel, run, or review movies.
CapRack is an application is brought to us by the wonderful kids that recently developed one of our favorite applications, Sneakers. If you are familiar with the Sneakers app, there are not a lot of surprises here. They kept the layout and functions much the same, and if you read our earlier review, you’ll see we’re fans big fans.
The Podcasts app (as you may well be able to deduce from it’s name) allows you to add your favorite video and audio podcasts to your profile. The interface is fairly simple. The home page shows the basics: My Podcasts, Friends Podcasts, Most Popular Podcasts, Invite Friends, and (currently) playing. There are tons of great podcasts from which to search through, and once selected, you can listen, share with friends, and post to your profile. If you want to share your favorite podcast but can’t find it through the application’s search, you can simply add the URL, and post it your profile.
Ratings: 4:29 votes
Oregon Trail was a computer game (Commador 64 and the Apple IIe for those who remember) that was distributed to elementary schools throughout the US during the 80’s. The premise was you were a settler headed from Independence, MO to the Willamette Valley in Oregon, via the aforementioned famed trail. Along the way you had to buy or trade for supplies (wagon parts, bullets, oxen, etc.) that diminish throughout your trip.
Ratings: 4:15 votes
4. Blogs Blogs profiling the music industry discuss new technologies, legal issues, podcasts, and business news. Visit the CNET blog (blogs.cnet.com) and (1) then read and summarize at least three of the article in the Most Recent Posts section. (2) Locate the Crave, News.com Blog, and Green Tech features and then read and summarize at least one story from each blog.(3) Then visit the iLounge (ilounge.com) Web site and read reviews of at least three new products for the iPhone. Would you purchase any of the products discuss? (4) What books and buyer’s guides are available to download from the Library? (5) Which iPod cases and speakers received favorable reviews? (6) Read and summarize at least three stories and associated comments in the News section.
(1) Doran Else bought his Photon 4G last October, lured by the fast dual-core processor and by the close relationship between Motorola and its new owner, Google. Motorola had recently joined the Android Upgrade Alliance, promising to release operating system updates to all its phones for 18 months following their release. Apple has pulled the Google Maps app from its latest software, leaving the new iPhone 5 and other iOS devices to use its Apple Maps product, which many complain is inferior to Google Maps. The Finnish handset manufacturer's decision to strike an exclusivity agreement with AT&T for its flagship Lumia 920 means much of its hopes of breaking into the U.S. market ride on just the one carrier, which isn't the smartest decision when said carrier has a huge wave of other Smartphone’s coming out this holiday (2)
Web porn for peace (and other good causes)
To erase and block all porn sites, pictures, and videos to the internet to be peace.
Acer brings Android 4.1 to four Iconia Tab models
Acer confirmed that an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update is in the cards for at least four of its Iconia Tab models.
c) Green Tech
New Timbuk2 bag power your gadgets Timbuk2, maker of messenger bags, backpacks, Kindle Paper white dinner jackets, and laptops sleeves, now hopes to attract even more attention from the tech set with two new bags that can recharge your devices. And if you've ever wondered how the company's famous bags get made, we scored a tour of the San Francisco factory floor
(3) Sweet Easy Tones
Speck Candy Shell Flip + Grip
Scoshe kickback support
(4) The New iPad Buyers’ Guide
2012 iPhone + iPod Buyers’ Guide
iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide.etc
(5) XtremeMac Tuffwrap Play + Tatu for iPod touch 5G
K Multimedia iRig PRE XLR Microphone Interface
a) Foxconn workers protest iPhone 5 dent, scratch controls
A just-issued China Labor Watch report claims that thousands of workers at Foxconn, Apple’s contract manufacturer, went on strike following heightened quality control demands for the iPhone 5. The new standards apparently limit dents in the aluminum body to 0.02mm or less, and relate to “scratches on frames and back covers.”
b) Virtual classic iPod a tribute to Jobs
On the anniversary of Steve Jobs’ death, web design company Inventika Solutions has posted a fitting tribute: a virtual classic iPod that works within your browser. The virtual iPod works just as the original did — operate the click wheel and play one of the loaded songs. Designer Pritesh Desai wrote in a tweet to Walt Mossberg of The Wall Street Journal that the design was made in tribute to Jobs; Apple has notably forced past iPod interface simulators offline, so it’s worth seeing this one before it disappears
Report: New iPod nano, iPod touch available Oct. 9 Apple has contacted retail stores to prepare for an Oct. 9 launch of the new iPod touch and iPod nano, according to Japanese blog Macotakara. Japanese stores have been contacted about the launch first, Macotakara told iLounge, noting that there will apparently be few units in the initial shipment. There has been no official announcement from Apple as of yet, and the Apple Store still only lists the new iPod touch and nano as available to ship in October. Some readers have seen pre-order shipping status change to “preparing for shipment,” suggesting that these orders will be fulfilled shortly. 5. Ethics in Action The Internet has increased the ease with which students can plagiarize materials for research paper assignments. Teachers are using online services, such as Turnitin and PlagiarismDetect.com, to help detect plagiarized papers and to help students understand how to cite sources correctly. (1) Visit the turnitin Web site (turnitin.com) and then write a summary of how this service is used. (2) How does this service attempt to prevent plagiarism through the Turnitin Write Cycle? (3) How prevalent is plagiarism on your campus? (4) What is your school’s official policy on disciplining students who submit plagiarized papers? (5) Does your school have an honor code? If required, submit your summary to your instructor.
1) Turnitin has extensive resources to help instructors get started quickly and develop deeper skills through continued use. Turnitin is an application that helps support the development of your skills in preparing written assignments which consists of three primary tools: OriginalityCheck plagiarism prevention, PeerMark peer review, and GradeMark online grading. The Turnitin account administrator fulfills a vital role in the effective and easy implementation of Turnitin at an educational institution. Account administrators are able to assist instructors in creating their user profiles and guiding them to the resources needed to use Turnitin as part of their classroom and curriculum. Turnitin is dedicated to building better teachers to improve student writing.
Educators will benefit from free professional development opportunities in our Turnitin Academy Live webinars. Institutions can also take advantage of Turnitin's additional professional development modules which can be customized and delivered for the unique needs of each institution. In addition, Train-the-Trainer sessions are also available to help build internal, site-level training capacity.
2) Turnitin Write Cycle allows educators to check students’ work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against continuously updated databases. Every Originality Report provides instructors with the opportunity to teach their students proper citation methods as well as to safeguard their students’ academic integrity.
3) Plagiarism on campus has only become more rampant over the years due to the increased availability of online sources and custom essay-writing services.
4) They returned it to the student and they gave punishment to it.
INTRODUCTION Bill Gates Tom Anderson Steve Wozniak Apple VeriSign 1.Incorrect Grade Report After receiving your notice, the bank must conduct a reasonable investigation of the claim if it may hold you responsible for any part of the unauthorized use. Actions that a bank may take in reviewing a claim include:• looking at the transaction in light of other purchases,• reviewing if the goods were delivered to the residence or place of business,• comparing signatures,• requesting a police report,• requesting documentation to assist in validating the claim,• requesting a signed written statement from the cardholder or authorized user, and• Requesting information about the cardholder's knowledge of the person who allegedly used the card or of that person's authority to do so. 2. Suspicious Charges 3. Shared printer error 4. Software Installation Trouble 5. Problematic Player 6.Inaccessible Media 7. Bank Account Postings 8. GPS Error • The next things you need to do is head over tohttp://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/upgrade-advisor.aspx or just click the link down in the resource section below and then download the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. Install it and let it check your computer. It will alert you to any incompatible hardware in your PC and tell you if you can perform an upgrade or if you will have to load windows 7 from scratch.• You should have a good idea if windows 7 will work on your computer now. Just make sure to buy the correct version for your system. 32-bit for 32 bit systems and 64-bit for 64bit systems. Also you might want to look over the different versions (Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate) to find the one you like the best. You can see the differences here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/compare/default.aspx 9. Shopping for Software the end ..
Thank you :))